We´re currently writing a novel about how we spent our last week. Hopefully we´ll post it soon. But for now, I just wanted to note that today is our three-year (dating) anniversary. We´re spending it relaxing in Lima, Peru.
Something happened today that seemed very appropriate, and I thought I´d share. (This is Jacob, by the way.) This evening, we went to the gym, and for the first time in months, I took off my wedding ring. I´m very sensitive to touch, and never thought I´d get used to wearing a heavy ring. When I´m sitting in the office, I can´t go more than an hour without taking my watch off and setting it on the desk. So the first couple weeks the ring felt really odd, and I was constantly adjusting it and taking it off and on.
But today, the whole time it was off, it felt really, really weird.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Understood.
Post a Comment